Saturday, September 5, 2009

Splish splash I was taking a bath....

7/6/09

Baby Bear and Jackson love bath time every night. All I have to do is turn on the water and they come running/crawling in as fast as possible and start trying to take their clothes off. This day in July was the first time that Baron figured out how to splash like crazy in the bath. Jackson thought that was awesome and so they started a huge splashing war, splashing each other and giggling like crazy. It was pretty cute, but also made for a very wet bathroom and a very wet mommy. After a while I said, "Ok, Ok, I think we're about done. Bear, you ready to get out?" To which Jackson replied, "No. He's still playing." It was so cute that I couldn't help but let them splash around a little longer. That's the perks I guess of having an older brother to be able to speak for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment