Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chocolate Juice

10/19ish/09?

We had to run a bunch of errands for the apartments and it was pouring rain all day in the city of Portland. After one of our errands we decided to pick up some hot chocolate from the popular Dutch Bros stand to warm us back up. Jackson calls his hot chocolate, "Chocolate Juice". I was pretty excited about mine and took a sip like I always seem to do before it actually cools down enough to drink.

Me: "Ouch!"
Jackson: "You ok Mommy?"
Me: "Yeah, Mommy just burnt her tongue on the chocolate juice.... we need to wait for it to cool down."
Jackson: "You need to go to the Dr., Mommy?"
Me: "No, I don't need to go to the Dr."
Jackson: "You need a band-aid on your tongue?"
Me: "No, I think I'll be ok, but thanks Bud."
Jackson" "Your welcome Mommy"

Oh how I wish everything could really be solved just by putting a band-aid on! To a 2 almost 3 year old, it does solve everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment