Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I have a headache"

Every now and then I get a really bad headache that just will not go away. A trick my mom taught me for these special kind of headaches was to drink a caffeinated drink along with 4 advil. I therefore will buy a soda every now and then when that special headache comes on. Jackson always asks me if he can have some of my "juice" as he calls it. But I always tell him sorry, but no, because it is a special drink just for mommy because she has a really bad headache.

A week or so ago, I had John stop at the store on the way home so I could run in and get a cherry pepsi. John of course didn't want to be left out and asked for a vanilla coke. When I got back into the truck with 2 sodas, one for me and the other for John, Jackson asked, "Where's my drink?"

To which I replied, "Sorry bud, I didn't get you one because you don't need any soda. It's not good for you."

Jackson's response, "But I just have a headache too, so I need some of that kind of juice!"

He is getting too smart for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment