Friday, June 8, 2012

Spies

Jackson and Baron are really into this "spy" phase right now.  The Easter bunny brought them these dark blue sunglasses they were wanting and Baron wears his around all day long.  He also hides very quietly around the house claiming he's being a spy.  It's pretty funny, except when he scares me to death.  I can't tell you how many times lately I've sat down at my desk to do some work and then call for Baron a few minutes later to tell him something and he pops out from right under my desk where I already am.  He is so good at being quiet! Always gives me a mini heart attack but then cracks me up of course.  He is a really funny kid with such an amazing imagination already.  He's also pretty good at coming up with the craziest stories.  It's pretty entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment